17:00 BAR GIVEAWAY SWEEPSTAKES
OFFICIAL RULES. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY TO ENTER, WIN OR CLAIM A PRIZE. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE AN ENTRANT’S CHANCES OF WINNING. MUST BE PRESENT TO WIN.
The 17:00 Bar Giveaway Sweepstakes (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by Delta Air Lines, Inc. (“Sponsor”), 1030 Delta Blvd., Atlanta, GA 30354, and is administered by Prize Logic, LLC, (“Administrator”), 25200 Telegraph Road, Suite 405, Southfield, MI 48033.
1) SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD: The Sweepstakes begins on October 4, 2019 at 12:00 PM Pacific Time (“PT”) and ends on October 6, 2019 at 1:59:59 AM PT (“Sweepstakes Period”), is only open during the Event hours (defined below), and consists of twenty-eight (28) entry periods (each an “Entry Period”) as outlined in the chart below:
ENTRY PERIOD(S) | Start Date 10/04/19 | Start Time 12:00 PM PT | End Date 10/06/YY | End Time 1:44:59AM PT |Drawing Date (on or about)
1 | October 4 | 12:00 PM PT | October 4 | 12:44:59 PM PT | October 4, 12:50 PM
2 | October 4 | 1:00 PM PT | October 4 | 1:44:59 PM PT | October 4, 1:50 PM
3 | October 4 | 2:00 PM PT | October 4 | 2:44:59 PM PT | October 4, 2:50 PM
4 | October 4 | 3:00 PM PT | October 4 | 3:44:59 PM PT | October 4, 3:50 PM
5 | October 4 | 4:00 PM PT | October 4 | 4:44:59 PM PT | October 4, 4:50 PM
6 | October 4 | 5:00 PM PT | October 4 | 5:44:59 PM PT | October 4, 5:50 PM
7 | October 4 | 6:00 PM PT | October 4 | 6:44:59 PM PT | October 4, 6:50 PM
8 | October 4 | 7:00 PM PT | October 4 | 7:44:59 PM PT | October 4, 7:50 PM
9 | October 4 | 8:00 PM PT | October 4 | 8:44:59 PM PT | October 4, 8:50 PM
10 | October 4 | 9:00 PM PT | October 4 | 9:44:59 PM PT | October 4, 9:50 PM
11 | October 4 | 10:00 PM PT | October 4 | 10:44:59 PM PT | October 4, 10:50 PM
12 | October 4 | 11:00 PM PT | October 4 | 11:44:59 PM PT | October 4, 11:50 PM
13 | October 5 | 12:00 AM PT | October 5 | 12:44:59 AM PT | October 5, 12:50 AM
14 | October 5 | 1:00 AM PT | October 5 | 1:44:59 AM PT | October 5, 1:50 AM
15 | October 5 | 12:00 PM PT | October 5 | 12:44:59 PM PT | October 5, 12:50 PM
16 | October 5 | 1:00 PM PT | October 5 | 1:44:59 PM PT | October 5, 1:50 PM
17 | October 5 | 2:00 PM PT | October 5 | 2:44:59 PM PT | October 5, 2:50 PM
18 | October 5 | 3:00 PM PT | October 5 | 3:44:59 PM PT | October 5, 3:50 PM
19 | October 5 | 4:00 PM PT | October 5 | 4:44:59 PM PT | October 5, 4:50 PM
20 | October 5 | 5:00 PM PT | October 5 | 5:44:59 PM PT | October 5, 5:50 PM
21 | October 5 | 6:00 PM PT | October 5 | 6:44:59 PM PT | October 5, 6:50 PM
22 | October 5 | 7:00 PM PT | October 5 | 7:44:59 PM PT | October 5, 7:50 PM
23 | October 5 | 8:00 PM PT | October 5 | 8:44:59 PM PT | October 5, 8:50 PM
24 | October 5 | 9:00 PM PT | October 5 | 9:44:59 PM PT | October 5, 9:50 PM
25 | October 5 | 10:00 PM PT | October 5 | 10:44:59 PM PT | October 5, 10:50 PM
26 | October 5 | 11:00 PM PT | October 5 | 11:44:59 PM PT | October 5, 11:50 PM
27 | October 6 | 12:00 AM PT | October 6 | 12:44:59 AM PT | October 6, 12:50 AM
28 | October 6 | 1:00 AM PT | October 6 | 1:44:59 AM PT | October 6, 1:50 AM
Non-winning entries will not carry forward into subsequent Entry Periods. The Administrator’s computer is the Sweepstakes official clock.
2) ELIGIBILITY: This Sweepstakes is open only to legal residents of Washington State who are at least twenty-one (21) years old at the time of entry and in attendance at a local Seattle beer event located at Sole Repair Shop on 1001 E Pike St., Seattle, WA 98122 (“Event”). Employees of Sponsor, Administrator, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies (collectively, “Sweepstakes Entities”) and each of their immediate family members (e.g., spouse, parent, child, sibling, and their respective spouses and the “steps” of each, regardless of where they reside) and persons living in the same household of each, whether or not related, are not eligible to enter or win. All federal, state, and local laws apply. Void where prohibited or restricted by law.
Participation constitutes entrant’s full and unconditional agreement to these Official Rules and Sponsor’s decisions and interpretations, which are final and binding in all matters related to the Sweepstakes. For purposes of the Sweepstakes, an entrant’s residential address and e-mail address will be the physical address and e-mail address submitted at the time of entry. Entrants will not be allowed to change their physical address or e-mail address.
3) HOW TO ENTER THE SWEEPSTAKES: During the Sweepstakes Period, an eligible entrant may attend the Event, locate the Sponsor/Administrator representative at the Event, provide valid government issued ID to Sponsor/Administrator Representative, and complete and submit entry form provided by Sponsor/Administrator. Upon completing the required information stated above, an entrant will receive one (1) entry into the applicable Entry Period. All entries must be received by the end of the applicable Entry Period to be eligible for that Entry Period drawing.
Entry Limit: There is a limit of one (1) entry per person per Entry Period. If more than one (1) entry per Entry Period is received from the same person, telephone number and/or e-mail address the entries may, at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, be disqualified. Entrants are prohibited from using more than one (1) e-mail address or multiple identities. If it is found or suspected that an entrant is using more than one e-mail address or multiple identities to participate in the Sweepstakes, then that entrant, in Sponsor’s sole discretion, may not be eligible to win a prize.
4) RANDOM DRAWING: On or around each Entry Period Drawing Date, the Administrator will randomly select one (1) potential winner from all eligible entries received for each Entry Period. There will be a total of twenty-eight (28) potential winners. Each winner is considered a potential winner pending verification of his/her eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules.
5) PRIZES, APPROXIMATE RETAIL VALUE (“ARV”), AND ODDS OF WINNING:
A) Prizes (28 total; 1 per Entry Period): The prize is a Delta Flight certificate (each a “Prize”). Each Prize consists of a flight certificate for two (2) round-trip tickets to a location specified by Sponsor in the table below. No more than twenty eight (28) Prizes (one  per Entry Period) will be available in the Sweepstakes. The ARV of each Prize is listed in the Prize table below. Flight travel will be issued in the form of travel certificates which must be redeemed within one (1) year of certificate issuance and travel must be completed within one (1) year of the ticket issue date. Restrictions and blackout periods may apply. Certificates may be redeemed only by the person whose name has been entered and cannot be reissued. Any transportation that is unclaimed, is not awarded or is otherwise not used by the travel completion date specified will be forfeited. The ARV of travel may vary based on airfare fluctuations and distance between departure and destination. Winner will not receive difference between actual and ARV. No substitution or transfer of prizes or cash redemptions permitted, except at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute, for any reason whatsoever, any Prize (or any portion thereof) with one of comparable or greater value at its sole discretion. Each winner is responsible for reporting and payment of all taxes (if any) associated with acceptance and use of a Prize.
Drawing time (times below represent prizes for both days) | Location | Flight | Prize ARV (1 certificate for 2 tickets)
1:00 PM | Amsterdam// Between US/Canada & Europe - Tier 3 Economy | $3,720
2:00 PM | Paris | Between US/Canada & Europe - Tier 3 Economy | $3,720.00
3:00 PM | NYC | US 48 - Tier 3 Economy | $1,320.00
4:00 PM | Chicago | US 48 - Tier 3 Economy | $1,320.00
5:00 PM | Mexico City | Between US/Canada & Mexico/Caribbean - Tier 3 Economy | $4,160.00
6:00 PM | Denver | US 48 - Tier 3 Economy | $1,320.00
7:00 PM | Las Vegas | US 48 - Tier 3 Economy | $1,320.00
8:00 PM | Los Angeles | US 48 - Tier 3 Economy | $1,320.00
9:00 PM | San Francisco | US 48 - Tier 3 Economy | $1,320.00
10:00 PM | Anchorage | US 50 - Tier 3 Economy | $2,400.00
11:00 PM | Honolulu | US 50 - Tier 3 Economy | $2,400.00
12:00 AM | Seoul | Between US/Canada & Asia - Tier 3 Economy | $4,280.00
1:00 AM | Osaka | Between US/Canada & Asia - Tier 3 Economy | $4,280.00
2:00 AM | Beijing | Between US/Canada & Asia - Tier 3 Economy | $4,280.00
B. Total ARV: The total ARV of all Prizes is $74,320.
C. Odds of Winning: The odds of winning a Prize depend on the number of eligible Sweepstakes entries received during each Entry Period.
D. General Conditions: Certificate seats are limited and may not be available on all flights or in all markets. Certificates are non-transferable, are not redeemable for cash and are void if sold or bartered. The sale or barter of tickets obtained through redemption of Certificates is also prohibited. Any tickets obtained through such sale or barter are void and will not be honored for travel. Tickets may be cancelled or reissued without penalty for a period of twenty-four (24) hours after reservation is made. For travel outside the United States, Caribbean, Mexico, and the Central America, the change fee for Delta-marketed flights is typically $300, but can vary based on location and type of fare change (e.g., a fee of $450 (USD/CAD) will apply for changes made to First/Business class travel between the US/Canada and Transatlantic markets). Reference Delta.com/Ticket Changes & Refunds. Based on availability, passengers holding confirmed reservations and tickets may confirm earlier/later same day flight within three (3) hours from scheduled departure time between same origin/destination for a non-refundable fee of $75.
Certificates do not include the September 11th Security Fee of at least $5.60 one way, which will be imposed on each flight segment in the passenger’s ticketed itinerary and international taxes and fees of up to $349 for an economy ticket. A flight segment is defined as a takeoff and a landing. Baggage fees of up to $30 for first checked bag and $100 for second checked bag, depending on itinerary. Taxes and fees are subject to change. Fees, taxes, and other charges will be determined at the time of ticketing. Any taxes, fees, or charges paid at the time of ticket issuance will be refunded if ticket is not used. However, once redeemed, Certificates are void and will have no further value. Certificate travel will not qualify for SkyMiles mileage. Stopovers/Upgrades/Waitlisting/Open Returns are not permitted for tickets booked with Certificates. Lost, stolen or otherwise destroyed Certificates will not be replaced. Schedules are subject to change without notice. Additional restrictions may apply. It is the responsibility of the passenger to be in possession of all necessary documentation (e.g., valid passport, visa where applicable) at the time and place of departure. Delta reserves the right to deny boarding to any passengers without proper documentation.
There is a limit of one (1) Prize per person. In no event will more twenty-eight (28) Prizes (one  per Entry Period), be awarded. If, for any reason, more Prize notifications are sent (or more claims are received) than the number of Prizes offered, as set forth in these Official Rules, Sponsor reserves the right to award the intended number of Prizes through a random drawing from among all eligible Prize claims received.
6) HOW TO CLAIM A PRIZE: The potential winners are subject to verification of eligibility and compliance with these Official Rules. Each random drawing will take place at the conclusion of each Entry Period at the Event. Potential winners must be present to win. If a potential winner is not present, the prize will be forfeited and a new potential winner will be drawn. Each potential winner will be also be required to sign and return an Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other requested documents on the drawing date or the prize may be forfeited in its entirety and awarded to an alternate winner, at the Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the documents may result in forfeiture of a winner’s right to claim his/her prize, and may result in the prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. Upon approval, verified winners will be provided with instructions to receive certificates. Failure to provide all required information and a signature on the Affidavit of Eligibility and Liability/Publicity Release (except where prohibited) and any other requested documents may result in forfeiture of a winner’s right to claim his/her Prize, and may result in the Prize being awarded to an alternate winner, if time permits. If a potential winner is disqualified, found to be ineligible or not in compliance with these Official Rules, declines to accept a Prize, or is not present at the time of drawing or winner announcement, the respective Prize may be forfeited. If a Prize is forfeited, the Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner, selected in a random drawing from among all remaining eligible entries, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If, after a good-faith attempt, Sponsor is unable to award or deliver a Prize, the Prize may not be re-awarded. Upon verification of eligibility, each Prize will be emailed to the winners at the email address provided at the time of winner verification. Prizes will be emailed to winners 2-4 weeks after winner verification. Any portion of a Prize not accepted by winner will be forfeited. Each winner shall be solely responsible for payment of any and all applicable federal, state, and local taxes for his/her Prize won. All other costs and expenses not expressly set forth herein shall be solely each winner’s responsibility.
Prizes are non-transferable and no Prize substitution, exchange or cash equivalent will be allowed, except by Sponsor, who reserves the right to substitute a Prize of equal or greater value in case of unavailability of the Prize or force majeure, at Sponsor’s sole and absolute discretion. Sweepstakes Entities shall not be held responsible for any delays in awarding a Prize for any reason.
7) LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: By participating in this Sweepstakes, entrants agree that the Sweepstakes Entities and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, representatives, consultants, contractors, legal counsel, advertising, public relations, promotional, fulfillment and marketing agencies, website providers and each their respective officers, directors, stockholders, employees, representatives, designees and agents (“Released Parties”) are not responsible for: (i) lost, late, incomplete, stolen, misdirected, postage due or undeliverable e-mail/text notifications or postal mail; (ii) any computer, telephone, satellite, cable, network, electronic or Internet hardware or software malfunctions, failures, connections, or availability; (iii) garbled, corrupt or jumbled transmissions, service provider/network accessibility, availability or traffic congestion; (iv) any technical, mechanical, printing or typographical or other error; (v) the incorrect or inaccurate capture of registration information or the failure to capture, or loss of, any such information; (vi) any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, technical error, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to the Sweepstakes; (vii) any injury or damage, whether personal or property, to entrants or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participating in the Sweepstakes and/or accepting a prize; and (viii) entries that are late, forged, lost, misplaced, misdirected, tampered with, incomplete, deleted, damaged, garbled or otherwise not in compliance with the Official Rules. Further, the Sweepstakes Entities are not responsible for any unanswered or undeliverable winner notifications.
By entering the Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees: (i) to be bound by these Official Rules, including entry requirements; (ii) to waive any rights to claim ambiguity with respect to these Official Rules; (iii) to waive all of his/her rights to bring any claim, action or proceeding against any of the Released Parties in connection with the Sweepstakes; and (iii) to forever and irrevocably agree to release and hold harmless each of the Released Parties from any and all claims, lawsuits, judgments, causes of action, proceedings, demands, fines, penalties, liability, costs and expenses (including, without limitation, reasonable attorneys’ fees) that may arise in connection with: (a) the Sweepstakes, including, but not limited to, any Sweepstakes-related activity or element thereof, and the entrant’s entries, participation or inability to participate in the Sweepstakes; (b) the violation of any third-party privacy, personal, publicity or proprietary rights; (c) acceptance, attendance at, receipt, travel related to, participation in, delivery of, possession, defects in, use, non-use, misuse, inability to use, loss, damage, destruction, negligence or willful misconduct in connection with the use of a prize (or any component thereof); (d) any change in the prizing (or any components thereof); (e) human error; (f) any wrongful, negligent, or unauthorized act or omission on the part of any of the Released Parties; (g) lost, late, stolen, misdirected, damaged or destroyed prizing (or any element thereof); or (h) the negligence or willful misconduct by entrant.
If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned, Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole and absolute discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes and/or proceed with the Sweepstakes, including the selection of a winner in a manner it deems fair and reasonable, including the selection of a winner from among eligible entries received prior to such cancellation, termination, modification or suspension. In no event will more prizes be awarded than are stated in these Official Rules. In the event that, due to technical, typographical, mechanical, administrative, printing, production, computer or other errors, there are more winners than are stated in these Official Rules, a random drawing among the claimants will be held to determine the winner.
WITHOUT LIMITING THE FOREGOING, EVERYTHING REGARDING THIS SWEEPSTAKES, INCLUDING THE PRIZES, IS PROVIDED “AS IS” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
8) DISPUTES: THIS SWEEPSTAKES IS GOVERNED BY, AND WILL BE CONSTRUED IN ACCORDANCE WITH, THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF WASHINGTON, AND THE FORUM AND VENUE FOR ANY DISPUTE SHALL BE IN KING COUNTY, WASHINGTON. THE REMEDY FOR ANY CLAIM SHALL BE LIMITED TO ACTUAL DAMAGES, AND IN NO EVENT SHALL ANY PARTY BE ENTITLED TO RECOVER PUNITIVE, EXEMPLARY, CONSEQUENTIAL OR INCIDENTAL DAMAGES OR HAVE DAMAGES MULTIPLIED OR OTHERWISE INCREASED, INCLUDING ATTORNEYS’ FEES OR OTHER SUCH RELATED COSTS OF BRINGING A CLAIM, OR TO RESCIND THIS AGREEMENT OR SEEK INJUNCTIVE OR ANY OTHER EQUITABLE RELIEF. ENTRANTS AGREE THAT THE RIGHTS AND OBLIGATIONS OF ANY ENTRANT AND/OR SWEEPSTAKES ENTITIES AND/OR ANY OTHER PARTY SHALL BE RESOLVED INDIVIDUALLY, WITHOUT RESORT TO ANY FORM OF CLASS ACTION. ANY CLAIM MUST BE FILED WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR FROM THE END OF THE SWEEPSTAKES PERIOD, OR THE CAUSE OF ACTION SHALL BE FOREVER BARRED.
10) PUBLICITY RIGHTS: By participating in this Sweepstakes, each entrant agrees to allow the Sponsor and Sponsor’s designee the perpetual right to use his/her name, address (city and state), biographical information, likeness, picture and other information and content provided in connection with the Sweepstakes for promotion, trade, commercial, advertising and publicity purposes in all media worldwide including, but not limited to, on television and the Internet, without notice, review or approval and without additional compensation, except where prohibited by law.
11) GENERAL: Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as described herein is void. Sponsor and Administrator reserve the right to disqualify any entrant found or suspected, in their sole and absolute discretion, to be tampering with the operation of the Sweepstakes; to be acting in violation of these Official Rules; or to be acting in an unsportsmanlike manner or with the intent to disrupt the normal operation of this Sweepstakes. Any attempted form of participation in this Sweepstakes other than as in these Official Rules is void. If it is discovered that a person has registered or attempted to register more than once using multiple phone numbers, e-mail addresses, residential addresses, multiple identities, IP addresses, use of proxy servers, or like methods, all of that person’s entries will be declared null and void and that person will not be awarded any prize that he/she might have been entitled to receive. Any use of robotic, automatic, macro, programmed, third party or like methods to participate in the Sweepstakes will void any attempted participation effected by such methods and the disqualification of the individual utilizing the same. Entrants and/or potential winners may be required to provide proof of identification and eligibility as required by Sponsor or Administrator In the event of a dispute as to the identity of a winner, the winning entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the e-mail address submitted on the registration form associated with such entry. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to an e-mail address by an Internet access provider, online service provider or other organization (e.g., business, educational institution) that is responsible for assigning email addresses for the domain associated with the submitted email address. Each entrant may be required to show proof of being an authorized account holder. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEBSITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THE SWEEPSTAKES IS A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS. SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. If any provision of these Official Rules or any word, phrase, clause, sentence, or other portion thereof should be held unenforceable or invalid for any reason, then that provision or portion thereof shall be modified or deleted in such manner as to render the remaining provisions of these Official Rules valid and enforceable. The invalidity or unenforceability of any provision of these Official Rules or the prize documents will not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision. No entrant shall have the right to modify or amend these Official Rules. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term of these Official Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that provision and such provision shall remain in full force and effect. All entries and/or materials submitted become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. In the event of any conflict with any Sweepstakes details contained in these Official Rules and Sweepstakes details contained in any promotional materials (including but not limited to point of sale, television and print advertising, promotional packaging and other promotional media), the details of the Sweepstakes as set forth in these Official Rules shall prevail. These Official Rules are available at https://delta1700bar.splashthat.com/
12) WINNERS LIST: For a list of winners, interested individuals should mail a self-addressed stamped business envelope to: Winners List, - The 17:00 Bar Giveaway Sweepstakes, P.O. Box 251328, West Bloomfield, MI 48325. Winner List requests must be received no later than December 6, 2019.
© 2019 Delta Air Lines, Inc. All rights reserved.